1. If you ask me what I came into this life
to do, I will tell you: I came to live out loud.
2. When people have not the same ideas, it is certainly better not to
talk about them.
3. There are two men inside the artist, the poet and the craftsman. One
is born a poet. One becomes a craftsman.
4. In my view you cannot claim to have seen something until you
have photographed it.
5. One must be arrogant, indeed, to imagine that one can take
everything in one's hand and know everything!
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos