1. There are some ideas so wrong that only a very
intelligent person could believe in them.
2. Men can only be happy when they do not assume that the object
of life is happiness.
3. In our time political speech and writing are largely the
defense of the indefensible.
4. Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to
5. Political language is designed to make lies sound truthful and
murder respectable, and
to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind.
La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos los derechos