1. The baby was born on Tuesday.
2. Please read the text on the back of the paper.
3. The author of the book was famous, but nobody recognized him.
4. Autumn begins in September in the northern hemisphere.
5. There was an awful accident on the highway yesterday.
1. El fugitivo eludió el arresto.
2. El gerente estará fuera hasta el miércoles.
3. Judy está despierta desde las 4 de la mañana.
4. A algunas personas les gusta caminar hacia atrás para hacer ejercicio.
5. Tengo a tres personas disponibles para empezar a trabajar mañana.
1. This hostel is popular with backpackers and
2. Pepito could hardly bear the suspense.
3. We were going to play badminton but couldn't find the rackets.
4. I'm taking him to see a film as his birthday surprise.
5. Joe thought of himself as just an average guy.