|1) How old was the speaker
when he went to work in Jerry's office?
2) What was Jerry's relationship to the speaker?
3) The speaker didn't want to work in the office. What did he want to do instead?
4) Was the speaker good at maths?
5) Which of the following did the speaker NOT do during his time in the office?
a) make tea
b) hear about accountancy from Jerry
c) file papers
d) make phone calls
e) tidy the office
|1) Which of the following
did not used to be a part of the speaker's weekend?
2) Did the speaker often meet girls?
3) What does 'to pluck up the courage' mean?
a) to be extremely drunk
b) to be shy and frightened of something
c) to be brave enough to do something
4) What did the speaker do after dancing with Emma?
5) How long did their relationship last?
|1) Which kind of insurance
did the speaker work in?
2) How did he travel to work?
3) Which two people helped him get the job?
4) What three things did he need to buy?
5) What did the company directors have to remind the employees of their superiority?
|1) The campsite was a lot
more expensive than they thought it would be.
2) Innes and the speaker argued about food.
3) Unfortunately, nothing was happening in the bar that night.
4) In the campsite bar, beer was available in very large glasses.
5) They had a very good level of French.
*También te puede interesar:
© Copyright La Mansión del Inglés C.B. - Todos
los derechos reservados.
La Mansión del Inglés ®. Marca Registrada